Item #: DTT21
This teacher training session examines four key factors to make the teaching-learning experience "empty-less." Scroll down to learn more.
About the Training Session
This is a low-tech group teacher training session for teachers of grade school through adult classes ... nothing to project, only a handout and some props like chairs, Bibles, an easel, etc. to visually depict the four points.
This resource includes:
- a 1 page handout to copy and distribute to group members
- a 4 page session plan with discussion questions for the trainer to use along with vital input to add if not verbalized by participants
This teacher training sessions is available only as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
- You are permitted to make a copy of this training download for those who will be facilitating the session.
- You may reproduce the handout for each member of your group.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.