Whether you teach, lead, or serve in any other capacity, what you do should be lining up with God’s purposes.
Are you a teacher? — Teach on purpose.
Are you a children’s worker? — Discipline on purpose.
Are you a ministry leader? — Lead on purpose.
The whole of our lives, not just our ministry, should line up with God’s purposes. Living life with purpose makes a difference.
Imagine if all the people that come to your church would live their individual daily lives more on purpose. Can you begin to fathom the impact that everybody living life with purpose would have on your church’s life and on the lost world around us?
For that to happen:
- You can teach on Living Life with Purpose but a curriculum alone will not be sufficient to change people’s lives.
- The Spirit of God must take the truth of God and work His purposes in our hearts.
- Prayer must envelop your church’s life. “Be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints” (Eph. 6:18).
- Leaders and teachers must provide good models of what it is to live life on purpose.
- We must intentionally nurture our personal walk with the Lord so love for God spills over into loving others.
I asked if you could fathom the impact it would have on your church if everybody in your church would live their individual daily lives more on purpose. It has to begin somewhere. May it begin with you and me!