Item #: DCE-1
(download in zip file)
Order the Christian Education Files for guidelines, evaluations, checklists, and more to help you tailor the administration of Christian Education programs and strategies to your church.
Please Note: This resource is included in the Christian Education Bundle.
Table of Contents
The Christian Education Files include the following PDFs:
- Classroom Evaluation: 2 page form you are permitted to print for use in evaluating how conducive classrooms are for learning
- Curriculum Guidelines & Checklist: 1 page of guidelines about evaluating & choosing curriculum, training teachers to use it and more, plus a 3 page checklist to use in evaluating curriculum
- Description Template: 2 page template that can be used as an outline for developing ministry descriptions for teachers or other Christian Education workers (does not include a sample but rather headings only of what might be included)
- Policy Guidelines: 2 page document to help you know how to format and what to include in Christian Education policies (guidelines only, no sample)
- Safety Guidelines: 4 page document providing you with help in thinking through your current practices with suggestions on what to include in a safety policy along with tips on writing and implementing a policy (guidelines only, no sample)
- Supporting Workers: 4 page document with thoughts on the kind of support teachers need along with a list of 34 ideas of how to show your support
- Teacher Evaluation Check List: 3 page checklist you are permitted to distribute to your teachers to evaluate their teaching or to use yourself if you wish to observe teachers to help them improve
- Training Approach: 1 page document with five ways teacher training should be approached and some questions to assess what you are doing
- Training Means: 29 page document with tips for using 23 different means of training teachers
- Training Survey: 2 page teacher training survey which you are permitted to distribute to teachers to assess their greatest needs for training
About the Download
This resource is available as a download in a zip file with PDFs inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use them after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Adobe Reader is required to open the PDFs.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
- You are permitted to copy and use these files in your ministry, with your Christian Education team, and may not distribute it beyond your immediate sphere of ministry (i.e., your church).
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
- You may not resell this item.