Item #: DCU1
Order the Practical Issues in the Book of Philippians Adult Discussion Guide for your small group or adult Sunday School class to discuss topics relevant to our everyday living as believers and to life with one another in the Body of Christ. The Bible study will go beyond mere knowledge gleaned from Philippians to applying the truth, sharing of personal needs related to the topic, and praying together. (Scroll down to learn more.)
About This Discussion
This reproducible study contains a question guide for each of the ten sessions and an input section at the back of the book to assist the facilitator with possible responses. You are permitted, and encouraged, to make a copy of the question guides for each group member.
Sessions from the Book of Philippians include:
- How God Uses Circumstances
- Praising God & Embracing One Another
This study is available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open this resource.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of the Practical Issues in the Book of Philippians Download:
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for your group. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.