MinTools.com Store: Downloading Information
To Download a file you have three options:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Order Summary page you are taken to after payment and click on the 'Download' link by each item ordered. You will need to keep going back to that page if you ordered multiple downloads to open and save each file. This is the only means of retrieving your download if you ordered as a guest rather than setting up an account with a password.
- Look for an e-mail from us with "eProduct from Ministry Tools Resource Center" in the subject line. There you will find a link that will open the file for you. To get it through this means you must have set up an account with a user name (the e-mail used when ordering) and password as it will ask you to log in with those credentials when you click on the link in the e-mail. You cannot retrieve your downloads through this means if you order as a guest.
- If you set up a user name (the e-mail used when ordering) and password during checkout, go to the MinTools Store and click on 'My Account', scroll down to the order, and then click on the 'Download' link by the name of the item(s) you wish to download. You cannot retrieve your downloads through this means if you ordered as a guest.
Important Details about Downloads:
- You will have 10 days to retrieve the download(s). After 10 days, the link(s) will no longer be valid.
- Be sure to save the download and not merely open it.
- If you order more than one download, and are retrieving it from your order details page, after clicking on the download link for the first item and saving it, be sure to use your back button on your browser to return to the Order Summary page for the next item.
- If you ordered a download that comes in a zip file, you will need to extract the files after saving it to your computer in order to use the files. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
If you should encounter any problems with downloading, simply click on the contact link at the bottom of any page and let us know. We would be glad to assist by sending the item(s) via e-mail.