Item #: DTT72
Order Encouragers for Teachers of God's Word Download for 12 one page reproducible devotionals to remind Bible teachers that they don't have to remain where they are but can rise above whatever issues they might be facing. (Scroll down to learn more about these devotions.)
About the Devotional
Each message is provided in a separate PDF to open the possibilities of how they can be used. Here are some ideas:
- You can print all the encouragers and bind them as a unit to give to teachers.
- You can provide teachers with one a month for the next year.
- You can provide teachers with one a week for the next 3 months.
- You can provide teachers with one a day for twelve days.
- You can simply pick and choose which you use based on need.
- You can use them in a group setting for a devotional time during a staff meeting, giving teachers opportunity to respond to the questions.
You will find twelve different devotional-like encouragers dealing with the following issues teachers might face:
Competition with the World
This devotional resource is available only as a download in a zip file with PDFs inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use the resource after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Adobe Reader is required to open the PDFs.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of the Encouragers for Teachers of God's Word Devotionals:
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.