Item #: DTT17
Perhaps you've lost perspective of what Jesus can do through you as you invest into students' lives. Order this PowerPoint Presentation to rediscover the joy of teaching. (Scroll down to learn more.)
About the Presentation
The Rediscovering the Joy of Teaching PowerPoint Presentation can be used by individual teachers on their own computers or on a church computer or for group training.
This resource includes:
- a PowerPoint file
- a Read1st file with suggestions for how to use it with a group
- a simple handout for viewers to write down the main points from the presentation
This resource is available only as a download in a zip file with PDF and PowerPoint files inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use the resource after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
PowerPoint is required for the slides and Adobe Reader is required to open the PDF.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of the Rediscovering the Joy of Bible Teaching PowerPoint Presentation Download:
- You may distribute it to your teachers but not beyond your immediate sphere of ministry. It will be your responsibility to inform teachers of this policy.
- You are permitted to make a backup copy on your hard drive and on a CD or external drive.
- You may not make changes to the slides and must keep the copyright information on the slides.
- You may not put this resource in any format that would be sold.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.