Is Your Church Reaching Maximum Effectiveness?
Your answer to that question depends on how you measure effectiveness. Ephesians 4:12-13 let's us know that we haven't arrived until:
- we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God
- and become mature
- attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Ephesians 4:15-16 continues to speak about growing up "into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work."
Maximum effectiveness in the church thereby requires that you . . .
1) Maximize Reliance on God.
Depend on Him to equip and empower you to reach this measure of effectiveness. See 2 Corinthians 9:8, Hebrews 13:20-21, and 2 Peter 1:3-8
How is the prayer ministry in your church?
2) Maximize Christ-likeness through the Spirit.
Yield to the work of the Holy Spirit so you reflect more and more of the character of Jesus, with love being the ultimate reflection. See 1 Corinthians 2:6-16, Galatians 5:16-26 and 2 Peter 1:5-9.
Does your church purpose reflect the need to love as He loves?
- Click here for online training about the church's purpose.
- Click here for our Church Purpose Manual.
3) Maximize Involvement in the Church.
Encourage everybody to do their part. See Romans 12:3-8, 1 Corinthians 12:1-31, and Ephesians 4:11-16.
Are you teaching about God's design for the Body?
The MAX Pak will help you maximize your efforts by making maximum use of tools to maximize involvement and encourage maximum effectiveness enabling you to stop maxing out the faithful few.