Do you want to find your best fit in ministry?
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. (Matt. 22:37)
Put all of who you are into all of who He is. God wants all of who you are to go into loving and serving Him.
Your Best Fit in Ministry, Your Profile, Includes All of Who You Are.
Each part of who you are affects the other parts and contributes to how God wants to use you. Here is what each part contributes to the way you will serve:
- Your walk motivates you for ministry.
- Your spiritual gifts enable you for ministry.
- Your passions give focus to ministry.
- Your personality expresses itself in ministry.
- Your experiences help develop you for ministry.
Your spiritual gifts, experience, personality, passions and walk with God help you know just how you can best serve the Lord. -- Learn more about your ministry profile in the book, Finding Your Best Fit in Ministry.