Item #: DTT10
(Please Note: The CD shown in the picture will not be sent. All files are in a Zip file that you download.)
Look at the list of Bible teaching methods possibilities! Order the Sharpening Your Bible Teaching Methods Resource to expand your choices and gain better methodology skills so you can incorporate variety and creativity into your lesson plans.
List of Methods
The Sharpening Your Bible Teaching Methods resource includes help on the following list of 57 possible methods. And, that list of methods does not include the variations within these teaching techniques.
- Agree/Disagree Statements
- Book Reports/Reviews
- Buzz Groups
- Case Studies
- Chain Reaction Forum
- Choral Reading/Speaking
- Circle Response
- Exhibits & Displays
- Field Trip
- Film/Video Talkback
- Guided Conversation
- Inductive Bible Study
- Interview / Interview Forum
- Learning Centers
- Listening Activities
- Mime / Pantomime
- Neighbor Nudge
- Object Lesson
- Object Manipulation
- Panel Discussion
- Picture Methodology
- Reaction Panel
- Research & Report
- Role Play
- Screened Speech
- Story Playing
- Word Association/Reaction
- Work Group
How This Resource Works:
A read1st file explains how to begin using the resource. In short, this resource functions much like a web site on your computer except you do not have to be connected to the Internet to use it unless you want to check out links to resources.
You will find a side navigation bar divided into the following categories which will take you to a page with that information.
- Overview of Group Factors (defines each of the group factors used to look at each method)
- Charts (includes 5 different charts to help you determine which methods are best for your situation based on group size, objectives, age level, category, and time)
- Methods (includes the 57 different methods listed herein)
- Resources (includes links to the Internet for additional resources for specific methods and some general teaching helps)
The cost includes 1 year of updates of resource files only, to be sent to the e-mail address provided when ordering. If you are ordering multiple copies, it will be your responsibility to distribute the updated files to teachers who received the copies. Instructions on how to update the resource will be provided in the e-mail. Book and Internet links can quickly become outdated. New resources become available. The frequency with which updates are sent depends on how often a fair number of changes must be made or new links added.
Note: Though a web browser is required to open the files, Internet access is not required to use most of the material in this resource. It is not necessary, nor is it allowed, to load the material onto a web site.
(Please note that if you order a download, you will not receive the files on a disc. The picture is shown above solely because the files are the same as what is on the disc.)
This resource is available as a download in a zip file.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use the resource after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of Sharpening Your Bible Teaching Methods:
- You have permission to print information from this resource as long as it is for personal use and not for resale or public distribution. You must keep the copyright information on what you print.
- You have permission, if ordered by a church, to put this resource on your church computer to be accessed by teachers there but it may not be distributed to teachers to be copied onto their personal computers unless additional copies have been ordered. (If interested in ordering additional copies, first Contact Us about the number you wish to order if you would like quantity pricing.)
- You do not have permission to distribute copies of this download to others beyond the number ordered. Recipients of those copies must understand that they may not further distribute it. If you wish to recuperate your cost from teachers, you may not make a profit on it as quantity pricing is granted strictly for ministry use.
- You do not have permission to put the contents, in full or in part, on a web site or any other digital format.