Resources for Christian Speaking & Preaching Ministry
Clicking on many of the links below will take you to articles on other sites or to one of our affiliate stores. While seeking to choose sites and books that are doctrinally sound the Ministry Tools Resource Center makes no claim to total endorsement of any listing.
Links to other sites will open in a new page to allow you to keep the list available to look at additional speaking ministry resources.
General Helps for Preaching & Speaking
- Book: Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley & Lane Jones
- Book: Communication Plus: How to Speak So People Will Listen by Florence & Marita Littauer
- Book: Preaching and Teaching with Imagination by Warren Wiersbe
- Book: Preaching God's Word: A Hands-On Approach to Preparing, Developing, and Delivering the Sermon by T.G. Carter, J.S. Duvall & J.D. Hays
- Book: Preaching: The Art of Narrative Exposition by Calvin Miller
- Book: Public Speaking, 2d ed.: A Handbook for Christians by Duane Litfin
- Book: Purpose-Filled Presentations by Tony Jeary
- Book: Speaking with Bold Assurance by Bert Decker & Hershael W. York
- Book: Speak Up With Confidence, A Step-by-Step Guide for Teachers and Leaders by Carol Kent
- Book: The Art and Craft of Biblical Preaching: A Comprehensive Resource for Today's Communicators ed. by Haddon Robinson & Craig Brian Larson
- Book: The Empowered Communicator: 7 Keys to Unlocking an Audience by Calvin Miller
- Book: The Power of Multi-sensory Preaching and Teaching: Increase Attention, Comprehension, and Retention by Rick Blackwood
- Book: The Supremacy of God in Preaching by John Piper
- Book: You Can't Help But Listen: User-Friendly Oral Communication by Charles R. Munson
- Article: Five Ways to Make Your Preaching More Practical and Relevant
- Article: God Communicates Audiovisually
- Article: How to Protect Your Speaking Voice
- Article: Is it time to renovate your sermons?
- Article: Sermon Preparation Steps for Bi-vocationals Pastors
- Article: Targeted Preaching (reaching people at varying distances from God in one sermon)
- Article: You Can Tame Those Butterflies! How to sing, preach, teach, or give a speech without becoming a nervous wreck.
- Site: TodaysPreacher.com
Illustrations to Use When You Speak
Sermon Annuals & Outlines
Software for Preparing Messages
Study Tools for Message Preparation
© 1999-2013 Ministry Tools Resource Center; All rights reserved worldwide. - http://MinTools.com
(Please Note: Material may not be copied onto another web site, except for short quotes with attribution given.)