All of the material in the Teaching Ministry section of the site is not found in any one publication in the MinTools.com store exactly as it is on the web site. Scroll below for where you will find some of the content.
Interested in copying the Bible teaching ministry material directly from the site?
Although all materials on this site are written by and copyrighted by Ministry Tools Resource Center, you are permitted to print a limited number of copies of a page or two under the following conditions:
- You must keep the copyright information on the page. You should also include the page address from which it was taken and the phrase 'copied by permission.'
- You may not put it on another web site in any kind of format.
- You may not put it into any other digital format to be distributed.
- You may not put it into any format that will be sold. Only a limited number of quotes of select material may be included in anything you might publish and then it must be properly attributed to Ministry Tools Resource Center along with the web site address.
Interested in the Be-Attitudes for Teachers?
Each month a new devotional from the Be-Attitudes for Teachers Book is freely provided on the site. Since the book contains 30 devotionals, it will take 30 months to rotate through the book. But, you can download all the devotionals at once for a low cost. Learn more.
Read this month's online Be-Attitude.
Interested in the Discipline Tips?
Each month a new classroom discipline tip from the Handbook on the Basics of Classroom Discipline is freely provided on the site. Since the book contains 30 tips and some tips are put up that are not included in the book, it will take over 30 months to rotate through the book. But, you can download all the tips at once for a low cost. Learn more.
Read this month's online Discipline Tip.
Interested in the Teaching Methods?
Each month a new Bible teaching method from the Sharpening Your Bible Teaching Methods Resource is freely provided on the site. Since this resource contains 57 different methods, it will take that many months to rotate through the methods. But, you can download all the methods at once. In addition to the training on each of the methods, this resource also contains helpful charts and resource lists. Learn more.
Read his month's online Teaching Method.
Interested in Other Pages in the Teaching Ministry Section?
The Teaching Ministry Manual includes the "Be Be Be" devotional from the Be-Attitudes for Teachers, the introduction and list of all the tips in the Handbook on the Basics of Classroom Discipline, and an explanation of Group Factors to consider when choosing methods from the Sharpening Your Bible Teaching Methods Resource. In the Teaching Ministry Manual you will also find the content from the following pages on the site:
- Effective Bible Teaching
- What to Look for When Choosing Curriculum
- Dealing with the Root Cause of Problem Behavior
- The Benefits of Creativity in the Classroom
- Making Even Well-Known Truths Relevant - Age Level Characteristics
In addition to the content described above, you will also find "For Further Study" pages in the manual that help you work through the points in these articles. Learn More.