Item #: DDV1
Order the reproducible Walk the Walk Download Set of four devotionals to look at Scripture about walking the walk, to study some examples of those referred to in Scripture as people who walked with God, and how to walk the walk in wisdom and even when it hurts. Scroll down to learn about each devotional in the set.
Order this set and save almost the cost of one of the books. If purchased separately, these devotionals would cost $27.96.
About These Devotionals
These devotionals are reproducible so you may print a copy for your entire group. You will find 30 studies in each devotional with each devotion about a page in length (some two pages) containing Scripture passages to read and questions to help you reflect on God's Word. You will also find an input section to provide possible responses to the questions.
The following devotionals are included in this set. Clicking on the titles below will take you to the page to order just that particular devotional. You will save, however, when ordering this set. You must order from this page to get the special pricing.
Let's Walk the Walk
Because the Bible repeatedly refers to our relationship with God as a walk, this 37 page devotional looks at Scripture that will help you grow closer to God as you learn how to walk with Him.
- Walk Worthy
- Walk Like You Just Began
- Walk as Jesus Did
- Walk in the Spirit
- Walk in the Light
- Walk in Newness
- Walk That is Taught
- Walk That Shows
- Walk Not There
- Walk Like God Is Among Us
- Walk in Faith
- Walk in Truth
- Walk Blamelessly
- Walk in Love
- Walk Right Horizontally
- Walk in the Light of His Presence
- Walk Securely
- Walk Through the Valleys
- Walk Without Fainting
- Walk on the Water
- Walk in His Power
- Walk With Your Face Turned the Other Way
- Walk About in Freedom
- Walk in the Footsteps of Faith
- Walk Dressed in White
- Walk Humbly
- Walk This
- Way Walk Upright
- Walk Forward, Not Backward
- Walk in the New Jerusalem
The Bible introduces us to real people living out their faith. This 39 page devotional guides you in learning from the examples of eight different people of whom Scripture states that they walked with or before God. The 30 devotions are based on the following people from God's Word:
Nowhere in Scripture do we read that Christians will be exempt from pain and suffering. Rather, God's Word presents a realistic view of life -- you will have troubles (Jn. 16:33). This 41 page devotional uses Psalm 23 to show how it is possible to walk the walk even during the hard times when we look to the Shepherd of our souls to provide all that is needed to cross through the valleys of our lives. The 30 sessions fit within the following outline.
- God's Perspective
- God's Provision
- God's Rest
- God's Guidance
- God's Presence
- God's Comfort
- God's Hope
- God's Blessing
- God's Reality
According to Proverbs 28:26, "he who walks in wisdom is kept safe." In this 38 page devotional you will find 30 devotions that each focus in on a different Proverb pertaining to wisdom to help you learn what it means to walk in wisdom
- Proverbs 2:6 - The Source of Wisdom
- Proverbs 2:10 - More Than a Mental Exercise
- Proverbs 2:12-13 - Saves You From the Ways of the Wicked
- Proverbs 3:13-14 - Affects Priorities
- Proverbs 3:19 - Wisdom With Which World Was Created Available to Us
- Proverbs 4:7 - Getting Wisdom Should Be a Priority
- Proverbs 8:1-3 - Making the Right Choice
- Proverbs 9:10 - The Beginning of Wisdom
- Proverbs 9:12 - Wisdom's Reward
- Proverbs 10:13 - Be Discerning
- Proverbs 10:14 - Storing up Knowledge
- Proverbs 10:23 - Proper Attitude Toward Sin
- Proverbs 10:31 - Your Speech Betrays You
- Proverbs 11:2 - Humility Versus Pride
- Proverbs 12:1 - Taught by Discipline
- Proverbs 12:2 - Goodness Versus Craftiness
- Proverbs 12:8 - Protecting the Mind
- Proverbs 13:10 - Taking Advice Can Be Beneficial
- Proverbs 14:8 - Thinking Things Through First - Not Being Impulsive
- Proverbs 14:33 - A Heart Issue
- Proverbs 18:4 - Speaking Life-Giving Words
- Proverbs 19:8 - Love Yourself Enough to Get Wisdom
- Proverbs 19:11 - Wisdom Keeps Anger Under Control
- Proverbs 21:30 - God's Ways Are Best
- Proverbs 23:4 - Wisdom Gives Perspective on Riches
- Proverbs 23:9 - Receptivity to Wise Counsel
- Proverbs 24:3 - Wisdom for Family Life
- Proverbs 24:5-6 - Finding Strength in Wisdom
- Proverbs 24:14 - Wisdom Brings Hope
- Proverbs 28:26 - Don't Trust in Yourself But in God's Wisdom
This set of devotionals is available only as a download in a zip file with PDFs inside of it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use the resource after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Adobe Reader is required to open the PDFs.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of the Walk the Walk Download Set of Devotionals:
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for your group. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.