Item #: DTT20
Walls that block out unwanted feelings, keep a distance between them and other people, and hide who they really are, also tend to keep truth and growth opportunities from getting through. Order the Breaking Walls Down Training Session to focus in on tools you can use to chisel away at those protective barriers to bring the walls down. For each of the tools, after describing it, you will stop to evaluate how well you are using that tool and then develop some goals as a department and as individual teachers for how to better implement it. (Scroll down to learn more about this teacher training session.)
About the Session
The Breaking Walls Down Training Session includes:
- 14 pages of trainer's notes to teach the session
- PowerPoint slides to incorporate into the session
- a 2 page handout to distribute to teachers
The session is designed to take from 1 1/2 - 2 hours minimum but could go longer depending on the level of discussion.
This resource is available only as a download in a zip file with PDFs and a PowerPoint file inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use the resource after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
PowerPoint is required for the slides and Adobe Reader is required to open the PDF.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of the Breaking Walls Down PowerPoint Training Session Download:
- You are permitted to make a backup copy on your hard drive and on a CD or external drive.
- You may not make changes to the slides and must keep the copyright information on the slides.
- You may not distribute it beyond your immediate sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this resource in any format that would be sold.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.