Item #: DTT77
PLEASE NOTE: This download is part of the Bible Learning Activities for Children Training bundle which includes training on 8 different teaching methods good to use with children.
About This Resource
This one page reproducible training resource helps Sunday School, Children's Church, and other Bible teachers learn to use games as an effective teaching method in children's ministry.
You will find the following four sections with tips on using games as a Bible Learning Activity in a lesson:
- Why Use Games in Teaching the Bible
- How to Choose Games for your Lesson
- What to remember when using games
- How to expand the use of games
This resource is available only as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of this Teacher Training Download:
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.