Item #: DDB-1
(download in zip file)
The bundle includes: (Scroll down to learn more about each resource.)
Discipline Issues: What to Do About Specific Challenges Resource
Effectively Handling Classroom Discipline Workbook
Handbook on the Basics of Classroom Discipline
Click Here to Order the Bundle to Make up to 25 copies of the Workbook at Great Savings!
Biblical Authority versus the Authoritarian and Permissive Teachers Worksheet
If Bible teachers are not exercising Biblical Authority then students might be receiving conflicting messages between what is said in the lesson and what the teacher does. The goal should be for everything that is said and done in the classroom to send a consistent message about who God is, how He relates with us, and how He desires us to treat one another.
In this 3 page reproducible teacher training worksheet you will do a comparison study of teachers exercising Biblical authority versus authoritarian and permissive teachers. You will answer questions based on this comparison that will help you consider the implications for how to manage the classroom.
Handbook on the Basics of Classroom DisciplineEffective classroom management requires a good understanding of the teaching-learning process and of people. Any book on classroom discipline can only touch the surface of all there is to know about people and how to positively affect their lives. For this reason, this compilation of tips is considered to be a handbook on the basics of classroom discipline. The handbook will provide you with a good starting point on which to build.
In this 40 page reproducible teachers training resource you will find 30 classroom discipline tips for effectively managing the classroom divided into the following areas:
- Basic Understandings
- Basic Goals
- Basic Structure
- Basic Environment
- Basic Out-of-Class Strategies
- Basic In-Class Strategies
- Basic Problems
Discipline Issues: What to Do About Specific Challenges ResourceWhen you view discipline as a training opportunity and not punishment, your outlook changes. You are better able to move from personal frustration and anger to what is best for the students. You are better able to step back and objectively look at the situation, to discern what is causing the problem and to accordingly administer discipline that has greater likelihood of helping students.
In this 61 page reproducible resource you will find the following:
- one page for each of 56 different issues, looking at the challenge these discipline issues bring, possible causes, and ways to correct and better yet circumvent (prevent) problems.
- a page of guidelines that are applicable to all specific issues which should be consistently applied regardless of the challenge
- a one page survey you may copy and distribute to teachers to determine issues for which they most need input if you do not wish to make a copy of the entire booklet for each teacher
Because training is the goal, you will find some issues included in this resource that you might not normally think of in conjunction with discipline. But, they are issues that must be dealt with to increase learning potential for individual students and the class as a whole.
- Absent Frequently
- Attention-Getting Behavior
- Biting or Hitting Other Students
- Bothering/Agitating Other Students
- Bragging, Know-It-All Students
- Bringing Toys and Other Objects from Home
- Chair Tipping
- Clingy, Over-Dependent
- Constantly Clowning Around
- Constantly or Excessively Moving
- Controlling: Needs to Have Own Way
- Crying When Children Dropped Off
- Disrespectful & Rude
- Easily Distracted, Inattentive
- Foul Language
- Fun Seeker
- Group of Students Stick Together and Cause Trouble
- Hyperactivity - ADHD
- Interrupting Constantly
- Late Arriving
- Name Calling
- Off Task Behavior
- Poor Listening Skills
- Revengeful, Out to Hurt Others
- Sibling Rivalry
- Staff Kids Misbehave
- Talking Incessantly/Inappropriately
- Tattling - Reporting Others' Misbehavior
- Teasing & Bullying
- Temper Tantrums
- Violent, Overly Aggressive Behavior
- Whining, Complaining, Sulking
- Withdrawn and Non-Participatory
Effectively Handling Classroom Discipline WorkbookThis 97 page self-study guide lays the groundwork for going beyond mere crowd control to making a difference in the lives of your students even in the process of disciplining. Intended to be used by the individual at one's own pace and at one's convenience, it can also be used in a group setting with each person following along in their own book.
This resource is not reproducible but quantity pricing is available if you desire to use the workbook with a group.
The workbook covers the following topics which will take you beyond the adoption of an arsenal of tactics to developing a comprehensive style of disciplining that uses God as the standard.
Lesson 1: The Discipline Problem
Lesson 2: Discipline Styles
Lesson 3: A Biblical Perspective on Discipline
Lesson 4: The Use of Biblical Authority
Lesson 5: Lining Up with God's View of Mankind
Lesson 6: Understanding Human Behavior
Lesson 7: Using a Grid to Evaluate Discipline Tactics
Lesson 8: Problem Solving Opportunities
Lesson 9: Preventing Problems
Lesson 10: Resources Available to the Teacher
Scroll down to learn about Copying Permissions and what your need to know about the Download.
You have the following permissions for using the resources in this classroom discipline bundle:
- You may make one personal copy only of the Effectively Handling Classroom Discipline Workbook, when ordering the bundle from this page.
To make more than one copy of the workbook, Order the Bundle for Up to 25 of the Workbook.
Should you need more than 25 copies of the workbook, you can order additional copies of just the workbook.
- You may make unlimited copies of the Biblical Authority Worksheet, Discipline Issues Resource, and Handbook on the Basics of Classroom Discipline under the following conditions:
- Copies may not be distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- Copies may not be put in any format that would be sold.
- Copies may not be put in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download
This bundle is available only as a download in a zip file with PDFs inside of it.
- Adobe Reader is required to open the PDF files.
- You will need a means of extracting files from a zip file which, on many computers, can be done simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
Classroom Discipline Bundle to Print up to 25 of the Workbook