Item #: DCU19
Order the "What Ifs" from the Garden of Gethsemane Discussion Guides to discuss Matthew 26:36-56 and parallel passages, asking the "What if" questions. These 5 discussion guides would be great for use during the Easter season to see how it would have impacted our lives had Jesus and His disciples reacted differently in the Garden scene. (Scroll down to learn more.)
About This Discussion
This reproducible study contains a one page question guide for each session and an input section following each guide to assist the facilitator with possible responses. You are permitted, and encouraged, to make a copy of the question guides for each group member.
Sessions could take from 30-45 minutes depending on the amount of discussion and longer if the suggestions in the conclusions are used and expanded to include more than just a few members sharing.
- What if Jesus had taken this a bit more casually?
- What if Jesus had not followed the Father's will?
- What if the disciples had reacted differently?
- What if Judas had changed his mind at the last minute?
- What if Jesus had let the disciples fight with swords?
This study is available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open this resource.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of the "What Ifs" from the Garden of Gethsemane Discussion Download:
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for your group. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.