Item #: DTT83
Please Note: This resource is a part of the Age Level Characteristics Download which also includes Early Childhood, Youth, and Adults age divisions.
About This Resource
The Grade School Age Level Characteristics Module Download contains 14 pages you are permitted to reproduce.
You will find the following for each of the two age brackets in this division:
- An introductory article which can stand alone or accompany the worksheet -- a good way for teachers to get a broad view of their students
- A worksheet with characteristics and some suggested implications pertaining to physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual development -- a good way to assess one's teaching in light of these implications to determine steps for improvement
- A one page listing of the characteristics without the suggested implications -- a good way for individual teachers to review the characteristics or for a group of teachers to discuss what they think implications would be
Primary: Grades 1-2
Article: The Word for Primary Age Children: New
Junior: Grades 3-6
Article: You don't know the password because you aren't one of them ... a child between the ages of 9 to 11.
This resource is available only as a download in a zip file with PDFs inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use the resource after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Adobe Reader is required to open the PDFs.
Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.
Download links expire after 10 days so be sure to download it within that time if you do not retrieve it immediately at the bottom of the final page after payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to set up a password during checkout if you do not plan to retrieve your download immediately. Guest accounts cannot get the download at a later time.
What You Need to Know As the Purchaser of the Grade School Age Level Characteristics Resource Download:
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.