The Church's Purpose to Love People Is Expressed Through Fellowship
Getting to Know & Love One Another as Fellow Believers
The Priority of Fellowship:
- Go To: Fellowship a Priority?
The Program for Fellowship:
- first fellowship with God, then with others (1 Cor. 1:9; 1 Jn. 1:3, 6-7)
- extended upon recognition of God's grace in a person's life (Gal. 2:9)
- among believers, not with unbelievers (2 Cor. 6:14; Eph. 5:11)
- if out of fellowship with God, not going to find true fellowship with one another (1 Jn. 1:6-7)
The Process for Fellowship:
The Product of Fellowship:
The Church Purpose Ministry Manual provides some additional input and questions for you to reflect on regarding the priority, program, process, and end result (product) of fellowship in your church.
More on Fellowship:
- Does True Fellowship Need to be Restored in the Church?
- Church Fellowship Ideas in a High Tech, Low Touch World
- Fellowship Defined
- Getting Disillusioned People to Open Themselves to True Fellowship
- Ideas for Getting Busy People to Engage in True Fellowship
- Stressed Out People Need True Fellowship
- The Church is a Community
- True Body Life Results in Fellowship
- Resources & Ideas for Fellowship