Effective Corporate & Personal Prayer Ministry
A Prayer Ministry can take on many formats -- personal, with a prayer partner, corporate church praying, etc. Whatever the form, whoever might be involved, we should want our praying to be effective.
Effective Prayer Ministry Requires the Following:
Click on the links below to read more.
- We must begin on the basis of a personal relationship with God.
- We must have the right purposes for praying.
- We must develop a passion for prayer.
- We must view prayer as a priority.
- We must make prayer part of our lifestyle, or church culture, a permanent practice.
- We must depend on God's power to pray and attribute results to His power.
- We must adhere to biblical principles when praying.
- Plan strategies for our prayer ministry.
- Prepare others to join us in praying.
- Promote prayer successfully.
This Prayer Ministry Manual contains content from this prayer ministry training section plus more.
Share This with Others: