Ministry Resources & Tools
Serving God's Way Using His Means for His Glory
God provides the power and equipping resources to effectively serve Him. Let's look to Him as both our source and sustenance in ministry.
Use the following articles to reflect on the ministry resources and tools we have to accomplish all we do under God's leading and for His glory.
Ministry Alignment: Lining Up Ministry with God's Character & Ways
- A Better Way to Do Church Ministry?
- All Authority Belongs to the Lord
- Christ-like Communication
- Christ-like Ministry
- God's Blueprint Design for Building the Church
- Importance of God's Presence in a Ministry
- It's About Lining Up with God
- Lining Up with God in Ministry
- Ministry Resources Everyone Needs
- Not Everything Changes in a Changing World
- Studying the Character of God Helps Us in Ministry
- Want to Be More Discerning? - Look at God
- What is the Church's Purpose?
- What You Believe About the Bible Has Implications for Ministry
- Your View of the Goodness of God Matters in Ministry
- Your View of the Greatness of God Matters in Ministry
- Your View of the Holiness of God Matters in Ministry
- Your View of the Truth Matters in Ministry
Ministry Effectiveness: Measuring Ministry according to God's Standards
- Defining Effective Ministry
- Effective & Productive?
- Excellence: Is It Really All in the Details?
- Giving God Your Best Isn't ...
- Giving God Your Best Is . . .
- Glorifying God in Ministry: Both Results & the Process Matter
- Hopeful in Ministry?
- Is Maximizing Your Ministry a Biblical or Worldly Concept?
- Leaders & Teachers: Avoid Stagnation
- Measuring Maximum Effectiveness
- Reaching Maximum Effectiveness
- Ministry Check-Up
- Ministry Endeavors: Doing Whatever You Do to the Glory of God
- Process Matters
- Remembering We are Finite Helps Us Serve Better
- The Greatest of These is Love
Ministry Empowerment: Doing Ministry Through God's Wisdom, Grace, & Power
- 3 Reasons Prayer is Critical in Ministry
- Constructive "What Ifs" for People in Ministry
- Fear in Serving?
- How Critical is the Holy Spirit in Ministry?
- No Excuses in Ministry
- Serving in the Power of an Almighty God
- Spiritual Gifts: God's enablement for believers to do their part
- The Power of God at Work in the Church
- Wisdom Needed in Ministry - ASK For It
Ministry Focus: Putting the Attention on God, Not Ourselves
- Ministry Focus: About God, Not Us
- Questions About Your Church
- Rendering about God's Enduring Love
- Who Gets the Focus of Attention in Your Ministry?
Ministry Methodology: Trusting God, Not the Form
- Creativity Needed in All of Ministry, Not Just Teaching
- Ministry Methodology: Do All in the Name of Jesus
- Relevancy in Ministry
- What is Your Church Relying on?
Ministry Objectives: Aiming at What Matters to God
- 5 Things That Matter More
- A Holistic Approach in Ministry
- Churches, We Don't Need to Compete with the World!
- Guiding People into What Truly Matters in Life
- Ministry Expectations
- Ministry Objective: Not Mere External Conformity
- Ministry Objective: Not Mere Knowledge
- Ministry Objective: Not Mere Management
- Quick Solutions or Real Change?
- Requisites for Real Change over Quick Solutions
- Six Ministry Objectives Leading to Greater Effectiveness
- Trying to Make a Good Impression?
- What are your goals?
- What Really Matters in Ministry?
- Who is Your Church Targeting?
- Why 6 Ministry Objectives Lead to Effectiveness
- Why Don't We Get That It's About the Heart?
Ministry Perseverance: Being Sustained & Strengthened by God to Keep Serving
- Attitude Toward Those Who Do Us Wrong
- Effects of Disgruntled Ministry Workers
- Encouragement Needed: Why
- Jesus' Example in Suffering
- Not Finding Much Joy in Ministry?
- Ministry Blues? Reflecting on an Eternal God will Help!
- Ministry Isn't Always Fair!
- Ministry Tools that Encourage Us in Serving
- Ministry Troubles: Expect Them
- Ministry Troubles: Circumstances Beyond Your Control
- Ministry Troubles: Conflict
- Ministry Troubles: Financial Hardships
- Ministry Troubles: People's Personal Problems
- Ministry Troubles: Unexpected Change
- Perspective for When Ministry Doesn't Go as Expected
- Prepared Ministry Workers
- Prevention is Best but Not Always Possible - Then What?
- Realistic Expectations in Ministry
- Reflecting the Joy of the Lord in Ministry
- Your Reaction When Ministry Doesn't Go as Expected
Ministry Qualifications: Being God's Servant
- At the Core of Serving
- Being Versus Doing: Which is most important in ministry?
- Characteristics of an Effective Ministry Worker
- Church Leadership Qualities: Be a Servant
- Jesus' Example of Servanthood
- Reliability Makes a Difference in Ministry
- What Does it Mean for a Christ-follower to be an Example?
- Who We Are Affects How We Serve
- Your Life: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words
Ministry Recruitment: Getting the Person of God's Choosing
- But, Did God Lay It on YOUR Heart?
- Get Church Staffing Right
- Staffing God's Way - How He Recruits Workers
- Why Can't the Church Recruit Volunteers?
- Why People Should Serve & Reasons for Not Serving
Ministry Teamwork: Serving according to God's Design
- All Spiritual Gifts as Needed as Others?
- Church Leadership Skill: Team Building
- Getting Everyone in Ministry on the Same Page
- Qualities Needed in Team Members
- Responsibilities of Team Leaders
- Shepherding Ministry Venue: Ministry Teams
Ministry Training: Equipping God's People
- Can You Ever Truly Be Prepared for Ministry?
- E-E-E-E-Effective Ministry Training
- Getting Beyond Definitions & Labels
- Intended to be Thoroughly Equipped
How are we Thoroughly Equipped?
Who Needs to be Thoroughly Equipped?
Thoroughly Equipped for What?
- Ministry Tools that Equip Us for Serving
- Ministry Training Needed
- Why Don't We Train Everyone for Ministry?
Also Check Out: Ministry Manuals