Valentine's Day Ministry Resources
This Valentine's Day let's express the love of God to one another. These resources can help you focus on His love. Click on a tab below to view a list of resources about Valentine's Day.
Many of the links below will take you to articles on other sites or to one of our affiliate stores. While seeking to choose sites and books that are doctrinally sound the Ministry Tools Resource Center makes no claim to total endorsement of any listing. Links to other sites will open in a new page to allow you to keep the list available to look at additional Valentine's Day ministry resources.
History, Symbols, & Traditions of Valentine's Day
- Annie's Valentines History Page
- History of Valentine's Day
- Then Again, Maybe Don't Be My Valentine - Does Saint Valentine's Day have its origins in Christian tradition?
- What is the origin of Valentine's Day and should Christians celebrate it?
- Valentine's Day History: Who Is St. Valentine? - How Did St. Valentine's Day Begin?
- Valentine's Day Symbols
Resources & Ideas for Children's Ministry at Valentine's Day
- Let's Show God's Love on Valentine's Day by Greg Holder
- My Valentine for Jesus by Laurie Lazzaro Knowlton
- The Holidays with Scripture by Dorla Schlitt
- The Story of Valentine's Day by Nancy Skarmeas
- 1 Corinthians 13 "Love Is" Banner & Valentines Craft
- 3-D Hearts to Show God's Multi-Dimensional Love
- John 3:16 Valentine Verse (Kids Valentine Craft & Scripture Lesson)
- Heart Foam Shapes w/ Adhesive - 500 pcs. at SSWW
- Heart Bead Assortment (bag of approx. 220 hearts) at SSWW
- "I love you because..." (A Simple Valentine's Day Craft)
- Valentine's Day Coloring Cards
- Valentine Stickers
- Wooden Hearts (pack of 25) at SSWW
- Valentine's Activities for Kids Church
- Elementary Sunday School Lesson: Valentine's Day
- Preschool Sunday School Lesson: Valentine's Day
Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day
Devotional, Sermon, Teaching Ideas for Valentine's Day
- Truths for Teaching About God's Love
- Reminders for Teaching About God's Love
- The Color of Love
- Does the Bible Really Say All That About Romance? - The Bible pictures God as a passionate, pursuant, and perfect lover.
- Love in the Bible
- Valentine's Day Is . . . But God's Love Is . . .
- Valentine's (Love) Women's Ministry Themes
- Ideas for Youth Lessons: Why Wait For Sex?
Church Bulletins for Valentine's Day
- Celebrate Love Bulletins
- Celebrate Love (Matthew 22:37 KJV) Bulletins
- Celebrate the Love Bulletins
- Five Love Languages (Gary Chapman) Bulletins
- Love Extravagantly - Trust Steadily In God Bulletins
- Love The Lord Your God Bulletins
Other Valentine's Day Ideas and Resources
- Banner for Indoors:Celebrate Valentines Day
- Borders & Accents for Valentine's Day
- Heart Doilies, 6" (pack of 100)
- Hearts Cascade
- Valentine Hearts Centerpiece (pack of 3)
- Cards for Valentine's Day at DaySpring
- DVD: The First Valentine
- Game Idea: Valentine's Day Famous Couples
May you know and rely on God's love and pass it on to others. These Valentine's Day resources focus on one special day but God's love never ends.