Terrorism, War, Military Ministry Resources
Terrorism and war are a reality of the world in which we live. We need to work through the effects of these human tragedies and minister to the military called to protect. Click on a tab below to view a list of resources to help.
Consider how you might serve the men and women in the military and their families.
- 4 Ways to Minister to Military Families
- How to Pray for Our Military and Their Families
- What does the Bible say about a Christian serving in the military?
- Beyond the Yellow Ribbon: Ministering to Returning Combat Veterans by David A. Thompson, Darlene Wetterstrom
- Heroes at Home: Help and Hope for America's Military Families by Ellie Kay
- In His Service: A Guide to Christian Living in the Military by Rick Bereit
- Pocket Prayers for Military Life: 40 Simple Prayers That Bring Faith and Courage by Max Lucado
- The Combat Trauma Healing Manual: Christ-centered Solutions for Combat Trauma by Chris Adsit
- Cadence International
- Military Ministry of Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Officers Christian Fellowship
- Navs Military Ministry
You Might Also Be Interested in Resources For Holidays Dealing with the Military:
Ways to Help in Terrorism Crisis
- How Should a Christian Respond to Terrorism?
- The World Trade Center and Our First Acts
- How Shall We Minister to People After the World Trade Tower Terrorism of September 11, 2001?
Books about Terrorism
- Answering Jihad: A Better Way Forward by Nabeel Qureshi
- Terrorism, Jihad and the Bible by John MacArthur
- When Worlds Collide: Where is God in Terrorism, War, & Suffering? by R.C. Sproul
Children & Terrorism
- 4 Ways to Talk to Kids about Troubling Times
- How to Talk to Your Kids About 9/11
- Ministering to Kids in a Post-9/11 World
- Talking to Kids About the 9/11 Anniversary
- What Do You Tell Your Kids About ISIS?
Miscellaneous Resources about Wars
- Christian Perspectives on War
- Help Your Church Bring Peace to Hurting People During War
- What Every Christian, in Every Nation, Can Do During This Time of War
For Children / Youth & War:
Let's pray for those devastated by the effects of terrorism and tragedies of war. And, let's consider how we might serve the military called to protect us.