Boss's Day and Administrative Professionals Day Ministry Resources
Both bosses and administrative professionals should be shown respect, support, and appreciation. Click on a tab below to view a list of resources for Boss's Day and Administrative Professionals Day but remember to appreciate them all through the year, not just these holidays.
Administrative Professionals Day
Admin Day is short for Administrative Professionals' Day, previously known as Secretaries Day.
- A Boss Views Church Administrative Professionals
- Administrative Assistants: 25 Things your boss wants you to know, part one
- Administrative Assistants: 25 Things your boss wants you to know, part two
- Administrative Professionals' Day
- Administrative Professionals Day in United States
- Annie's Secretary's Day Page
- How to Celebrate Secretary's Day
- Just a Church Secretary? Ouch!
- Mugs & Other Cups that Express Thanks
- Pens that Express Appreciation
- More Recognition gifts that say "Thanks"
National Boss's Day is observed in the United States on October 16 or the closest workday.
- Bible Verses about Bosses
- Boss's Day in United States
- Giving Bosses Their Due
- National Boss Day is Oct. .. & how Ministry Assistants define the excellent boss
- Executive Influence: Impacting Your Workplace for Christ by Christopher A. Crane & Mike Hamel
You Might Also Be Interested In: Labor Day & the Workplace Resources
Appreciate and honor bosses and professionals but also take time to pray for them to be the light and salt God calls them to be in the workplace.