Grandparents Day - Grandparenting Ministry Resources
"Children's children are a crown to the aged ..." (Prov. 17:6) Here are resources to reflect on and celebrate this wonderful season of life as grandparents.
Click on a tab below to view a list of resources related to grandparenting and Grandparents Day.
In addition to grandchildren's love and words of appreciation, sometimes a gift like the following can also show honor to grandparents.
Help & Resources for Grandparents in their Grandparenting Role
- 5 Ways to Encourage Grandparents (Who are Raising their Grandkids)
- Bible Verses about Grandparents
- The Changing Role of Grandparents in Kids Ministry
- The Legacy of Grandparents
- Upping the Game for Your Grandkids
- Biblical Grandparenting: Exploring God's Design for Disciple-Making and Passing Faith to Future Generations by Dr. Josh Mulvihill
- Championship Grandfathering: How to Build a Winning Legacy by Carey Casey, Tony Evans, Neil Wilson
- Connect with Your Grandkids: Fun Ways to Bridge the Miles by Cheri Fuller
- Equipping Grandparents: Helping Your Church Reach and Disciple the Next Generation ed. by Dr. Josh Mulvihill
- Extreme Grandparenting by Tim Kimmel, Darcy Kimmel
- Faith Begins @ Home Grandparents by Mark Holmen
- Grandma I Need Your Prayers by Ruthanne Garlock, Quinn Sherrer
- Grandparenting: Strengthening Your Family and Passing on Your Faith by Dr. Josh Mulvihill
- Heirlooms: Passing Faith Stories to Your Grandchildren by Tina Houser
- Long-Distance Grandparenting by Wayne Rice
- Overcoming Grandparenting Barriers: How to Navigate Painful Problems with Grace and Truth by Larry Fowler
- The Gift of Grandparenting: Building a Meaningful Relationship With Your Grandchildren by Eric Wiggin
- The Power of a Praying Grandparent by Stormie Omartian
- Bible Study: Grandparenting: Loving Our Children's Children by LifeGuide
- Christian Grandparenting Network - Site
- Pretend Play People - Grandparents & Extended Family
- State Fact Sheets for Grandparents and Other Relatives Raising Children - at AARP
- U.S. Census Bureau Reports - Grandparents & Grandchildren
Info, Resources & Ideas for Grandparents' Day
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Grandparents' Day
- Annie's "Grandparent's Day" Page - includes what the Bible says about Grandparents
May God build up godly grandparents who have an eternal impact in their grandchildren's lives. Use these Grandparent's Day ministry resources to honor grandparents but remember to encourage them in this important role throughout the year.