Take an Online Spiritual Gifts Test Inventory Assessment
Following is a short (35 statements), basic Spiritual Gifts Test to help you identify your gifting. Only the seven gifts listed in Romans 12:6-8 are assessed in this inventory.
What This Spiritual Gifts Test Can Do For You:
- You can learn what some have called your motivational gifts might be. Everybody seems to have at least one of these gifts listed in Romans 12:6-8.
- You can learn what some of the gifts are that you definitely do not have based on low scores in those areas.
- You can have your appetite whetted to go deeper.
What This Online Assessment Cannot Do For You:
- You cannot learn from this test what your gift mix is. You may very well have other gifts that will add into your unique God-given ability to serve.
See other possible gifts on the gifts list page which also provides a basic definition for each spiritual gift.
Identify other gifts using the Everybody Has a Part Spiritual Gifts Tests Resource available from Ministry Tools Resource Center.
- You cannot see how your personality, passions, and experience link into your spiritual gifts to form your best fit in ministry.
The Finding Your Best Fit in Ministry Book will assist you in developing a basic ministry profile.
Instructions for taking this spiritual gifts assessment:
Simply click on a circle to respond to each numbered statement.
To change your answer just click on another response.
You must respond to every statement or the test might not be as accurate as it could be.
Choose a response based on what most accurately describes you.
- Be careful to choose your answer based on what you really sense to be your desires, interests, or abilities.
- Try not to choose based on what you "have to do" because of your position or what you feel you "should do."
Begin the Online Spiritual Gifts Test Inventory:
Please Note: This test is copyrighted and may not be copied and loaded onto other web sites. You may, however, link to the test. If you like, you may request a banner for your site.
Manual scoring is not provided or available for this test but you can find a similar, manual scoring test in the Everybody Has a Part Spiritual Gifts Tests Resource.