The Concern Felt in Churches:
Many people do not get involved in the ministry of the church so filling ministry needs can be a struggle.
Face it: People are busy. Recruiting people to do the work of God in the church is hard.
Yet, God made it clear that everybody is to be involved. His blueprint for church health and growth is that everybody does their part.
From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. (Eph. 4:16)
--- That's why it is imperative to teach what the Bible says about spiritual gifts and how they enable people to do their part.
The Challenge churches must accept to change such a lack of participation:
Building an awareness of God's design for the church, one of 5 keys to operating within the sphere of giftedness, needs to be a priority in order to make it a part of your church's culture.
People need constant reminders, through various means, that God designed the Church to function in a certain way that brings health and growth to the Body.
--- That's why teaching about spiritual gifts needs to be an on-going process in your church.
The Course churches can use to teach about spiritual gifts and God's design:
If you benefited from the spiritual gifts teaching on the MinTools.com site, then you can know that your class or congregation will find equipping to do their part in the Everybody Has A Part Curriculum.
--- That's why you are invited to learn more about all the spiritual gifts tools and resources published by Ministry Tools Resource Center.
Other Questions You May Have About Spiritual Gifts
- Why should we learn about spiritual gifts?
- What is a spiritual gift?
- How do the gifts differ from talents, natural abilities, and spiritual fruit?
- What happens when we use our gifts?
- What are the different spiritual gifts?
- What does it mean to discover your spiritual gifts?
- Why does it matter if we identify our gifts?
- How do we discover our gifts?
- How valid are spiritual gifts tests?
- Where can I take a spiritual gifts test?
- What ministries use the various gifts?
- What are some examples of spiritual gifts in use?
- What are keys to function as a church using spiritual gifting?
- How do we find our best fit in ministry?
- What about children using spiritual gifts?