Grandparents Day - Grandparenting Ministry Resources
"Children's children are a crown to the aged ..." (Prov. 17:6) Here are resources to reflect on and celebrate this wonderful season of life as grandparents.
Click on a tab below to view a list of resources related to grandparenting and Grandparents Day.
In addition to grandchildren's love and words of appreciation, sometimes a gift like the following can also show honor to grandparents.
Help & Resources for Grandparents in their Grandparenting Role
- 5 Ways to Encourage Grandparents (Who are Raising their Grandkids)
- Bible Verses about Grandparents
- The Changing Role of Grandparents in Kids Ministry
- The Legacy of Grandparents
- Connect with Your Grandkids: Fun Ways to Bridge the Miles by Cheri Fuller
- Extreme Grandparenting by Tim Kimmel, Darcy Kimmel
- Faith Begins @ Home Grandparents by Mark Holmen
- Grand Days: Ideas for Sharing Faith Moments Between Grandparents and Grandkids by Group Publishing
- Grandma I Need Your Prayers by Ruthanne Garlock, Quinn Sherrer
- Grandparenthood by Tim Kimmel
- Off My Rocker: Grandparenting Ain't What it Used to Be by Gracie Malone
- The Gift of Grandparenting: Building a Meaningful Relationship With Your Grandchildren by Eric Wiggin
- The Power of a Godly Grandparent: Leaving a Spiritual Legacy by Stephen Bly, Janet Bly
- The Power of a Praying Grandparent by Stormie Omartian
- Christian Grandparenting Network - Site
- Pretend Play People - Grandparents & Extended Family
- State Fact Sheets for Grandparents and Other Relatives Raising Children - at AARP
- U.S. Census Bureau Reports - Grandparents and Grandchildren
Info, Resources & Ideas for Grandparents' Day
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Grandparents' Day
- Annie's "Grandparent's Day" Page - includes what the Bible says about Grandparents
May God build up godly grandparents who have an eternal impact in their grandchildren's lives. Use these Grandparent's Day ministry resources to honor grandparents but remember to encourage them in this important role throughout the year.