Church Leadership Ministry: Overview
Different Types of Church & Ministry Leaders Needed for Health and Growth of the Body
Click on image to enlarge it in Pinterest & repin.
- Acceptance of this factor affects who we let serve as leaders.
- It recognizes God's unique call on people's lives.
- Acceptance of this factor affects how or where we let people serve as leaders.
- It recognizes the need to think outside of the box, to be open to placing people in capacities that best fit them.
- Acceptance of this factor affects what changes we embrace and crisis we seek to avoid.
- It recognizes the resources God has given to face the challenges.
- Acceptance of this factor affects how we want to be known as a church or ministry organization.
- It recognizes that leadership can bend the balance of the church culture.
- Acceptance of this factor affects what we use as a measurement of ministry success.
- It recognizes that the ultimate critique is what matters to God and not the bent of the leader.
So, what are the different types of leadership that can add so much to the balance, growth, and health of a church or ministry?
After reading through the leadership ministry content on this site,
please visit the Train Church Leaders Site: