Biblical Stewardship Resources
The stewardship resources listed on this page will help you better manage that with which God has entrusted to you. Let's use all of who we are and all we have to the glory of God because we love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Click on a tab below to view a list of stewardship resources in these different areas.
Let's maintain health, wellness, and wholeness not just to feel and look good but to glorify the Lord as good stewardship of our bodies.
A Church-wide Campaign for Healthier Lives:
- Focus on the Family Complete Guide to Family Health, Nutrition & Fitness by Paul C. Reisser M.D., Focus on the Family
- Give God a Year, Change Your Life Forever: Improve Every Area of Your Life by Carole Lewis
- What the Bible Says About Healthy Living by Rex Russell, M.D.
General Principles of Financial Stewardship
- 10 Financial Principles That Are Biblical
- 10 Steps to Financial Freedom
- God's Ownership Over All
- Grace Affects Giving
- Seven Principles of Finance for the Believer
- Fields of Gold by Andy Stanley
- Free and Clear: God's Roadmap to Debt-Free Living by Howard Dayton
- Giving and Tithing: Includes Serving and Stewardship by Larry Burkett
- Giving: Unlocking the Heart of Good Stewardship, Pursuing Spiritual Transformation by John Ortberg, Laurie Pederson, Judson Poling
- Money Possessions and Eternity, Revised and Updated by Randy Alcorn
- The Generosity Factor by Ken Blanchard & S. Truett Cathy
- The New Master Your Money: A Step-by-Step Plan for Gaining and Enjoying Financial Freedom by Ron Blue
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey
- The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn
- Your Money Counts : The Biblical Guide to Earning, Spending, Saving, Investing, Giving, and Getting Out of Debt by Howard Dayton
Churches, be good stewards of your finances.
- Budget Fit Your Church Purpose?
- Budget Reflect the Great Commission?
- Church Finances & Christ-likeness
- Finances & The Way the Church Functions
- Finances in the Church: Goals
- Finances in the Church: Fundraising
- God at the Center of Your Church Budget?
- Making Embezzlement Too Easy?
- Managing Finances with Integrity
- Praying About Church Finances is the Christ-like Thing to Do
- Integrity at Stake: Safeguarding Your Church from Financial Fraud by Rollie Neal Dimos
- The Dynamics of Church Finance by James Berkley
Churches, teach members biblical financial stewardship.
- Encourage Integrity in Giving
- Gospel Affects Even Our Finances
- Objective: Help Students Learn to Become Faithful & Cheerful Givers
Curriculum & Bible Studies:
- For ages 5 to 7: The ABC's of Handling Money God's Way Teacher's Guide by Howard Dayton, Beverly Dayton
- For ages 8 to 12: The Secret of Handling Money God's Way by Howard Dayton, Beverly Dayton
- For Adults: Freed-Up Financial Living by Dick Towner
- For Adults: How to Manage Your Money: An In-Depth Bible Study On Personal Finances by Larry Burkett
- For Adults: Understanding Financial Stewardship by Charles Stanley
Training for Bible Teachers:
Let's make sure we invest all of who we are in serving God. That includes supernatural abilities (our spiritual gifts) and our natural abilities (our talents).
- Faithful Stewards of God's Grace
- Giving God Your Best
- Is Maximizing Your Ministry a Biblical or Worldly Concept?
- Ministry Profile Overview
- Reaching Maximum Effectiveness
- Spiritual Gifts or Natural Talents?
- Tools for Developing Personalized Ministry Profiles
- Finding Your Best Fit in Ministry by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Let's examine our schedules to see if we are using our time wisely as good stewards.
- Accountable Schedules
- Bible Verses Guiding the Use of Our Time
- Big Hindrance to Effective Bible Teaching: Time Issues
- Christ-like Schedules are Purposeful
- Disciple-Making Schedules
- Hindrance of Time Constraints in Fulfilling God's Purposes
- Hindrances to Spiritual Productivity
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity Requires Discernment
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity Requires Perspective
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity Requires Wisdom
- Prioritized Schedules: The Number One Priority
- Prioritized Schedules: The Second Priority
- Spiritually Blessed Schedules
- Spiritually Productive Schedules
- Sustainable Schedules
- Infusing Faith in a Busy Life
- The Stewardship of Time
- A Minute of Margin: Restoring Balance to Busy Lives by Richard A. Swenson
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No To Take Control of Your Life by Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend
- Freedom from Tyranny of the Urgent by Charles E. Hummel
- From Clutter to Clarity: Simplifying from the Inside Out by Nancy Twigg
- How to Get Unstuck: Breaking Free from Barriers to Your Productivity by Matt Perman
- In Search of Balance by Richard A. Swenson M.D., Robert Tamasy
- Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives by Richard A. Swenson
- Ordering Your Private World by Gordon MacDonald
Training for Bible Teachers:
- Time Management for Teachers Worksheet by Ministry Tools Resource Center
May God stir within your heart a desire to use all of who you are and have to His glory. These resources can help you take steps toward being a good steward but Biblical Stewardship stems from a deep conviction that God not only is the Source of everything but is worthy of our all.