Biblical Stewardship Resources
The stewardship resources listed on this page will help you better manage that with which God has entrusted to you. Let's use all of who we are and all we have to the glory of God because we love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Click on a tab below to view a list of stewardship resources in these different areas.
Let's maintain health, wellness, and wholeness not just to feel and look good but to glorify the Lord as good stewardship of our bodies.
A Church-wide Campaign for Healthier Lives:
- Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desires with God Not Food by Lysa TerKeurst
- Focus on the Family Complete Guide to Family Health, Nutrition & Fitness by Paul C. Reisser M.D., Focus on the Family
- Give God a Year, Change Your Life Forever: Improve Every Area of Your Life by Carole Lewis
- What the Bible Says About Healthy Living by Rex Russell, M.D.
General Principles of Financial Stewardship
- 10 Financial Principles That Are Biblical
- 10 Steps to Financial Freedom
- God's Ownership Over All
- Grace Affects Giving
- Seven Principles of Finance for the Believer
- Teaching Students to Become Givers
- Fields of Gold by Andy Stanley
- Free and Clear: God's Roadmap to Debt-Free Living by Howard Dayton
- Giving and Tithing: Includes Serving and Stewardship by Larry Burkett
- Giving: Unlocking the Heart of Good Stewardship, Pursuing Spiritual Transformation by John Ortberg, Laurie Pederson, Judson Poling
- Master Your Money: A Step-by-Step Plan for Experiencing Financial Contentment by Ron Blue
- Money Possessions and Eternity, Revised and Updated by Randy Alcorn
- The Generosity Factor by Ken Blanchard & S. Truett Cathy
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey
- The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn
- Your Money Counts : The Biblical Guide to Earning, Spending, Saving, Investing, Giving, and Getting Out of Debt by Howard Dayton
Churches, be good stewards of your finances.
- Finances in the Church: Goals
- Finances in the Church: Fundraising
- God at the Center of Your Church Budget?
- Making Embezzlement Too Easy?
- Variety of Other Articles on Church Budgeting and Finances
- Budgeting for a Healthy Church: Aligning Finances with Biblical Priorities for Ministry by Jamie Dunlop
- Integrity at Stake: Safeguarding Your Church from Financial Fraud by Rollie Neal Dimos
- Smart Church Finances: A Pastor’s Guide to Budgets, Spreadsheets, and Other Things You Didn’t Learn in Seminary by George M. Hillman Jr., John Reece
- The Dynamics of Church Finance by James Berkley
Churches, teach members biblical financial stewardship.
- A Practical Generosity Framework for Churches
- Do This, Don't Do That When Teaching the Stewardship of Giving
- Encourage Integrity in Giving
- Gospel Affects Even Our Finances
- Objective: Help Students Learn to Become Faithful & Cheerful Givers
- How To Encourage People To Give: 6 Steps
- Teaching People to Become Givers
- What To Do When People Stop Giving
Curriculum & Bible Studies:
- For ages 3 to 12: Financial Peace Junior Kit: Teaching Kids How to Win With Money by Dave Ramsey
- For ages 5 to 7: The ABC's of Handling Money God's Way Teacher's Guide by Howard Dayton, Beverly Dayton
- For ages 8 to 12: The Secret of Handling Money God's Way by Howard Dayton, Beverly Dayton
- For Adults: How to Manage Your Money: An In-Depth Bible Study On Personal Finances by Larry Burkett
- For Adults: More Than Money Workshop
- For Adults: Understanding Financial Stewardship by Charles Stanley
- For Church Leaders: The Giving Course
Training for Bible Teachers:
Let's make sure we invest all of who we are in serving God. That includes supernatural abilities (our spiritual gifts) and our natural abilities (our talents).
- Faithful Stewards of God's Grace
- Giving God Your Best
- Is Maximizing Your Ministry a Biblical or Worldly Concept?
- Ministry Profile Overview
- Reaching Maximum Effectiveness
- Spiritual Gifts or Natural Talents?
- Tools for Developing Personalized Ministry Profiles
- Finding Your Best Fit in Ministry by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Let's examine our schedules to see if we are using our time wisely as good stewards.
- Accountable Schedules
- Bible Verses Guiding the Use of Our Time
- Busyness Affects Ministry
- Combatting the Lies about Busyness
- Christ-like Schedules are Purposeful
- Disciple-Making Schedules
- Effects of Busyness on the Life of the Church
- Grace for These Times and How You Manage Your Schedule
- Hindrance of Time Constraints in Fulfilling God's Purposes
- Hindrances to Spiritual Productivity
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity Requires Discernment
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity Requires Perspective
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity Requires Wisdom
- Priorities for Time Management
- Prioritized Schedules: The Number One Priority
- Prioritized Schedules: The Second Priority
- Spiritually Blessed Schedules
- Spiritually Productive Schedules
- Sustainable Schedules
- The Difference Grace Makes in How We Manage Time
- Time Issues, A Big Hindrance to Effective Bible Teaching
- Time Managed by the Gospel
- Tips for Gospel-oriented Time Management
- Too Busy to Pray?
- Infusing Faith in a Busy Life
- The Stewardship of Time
- A Minute of Margin: Restoring Balance to Busy Lives by Richard A. Swenson
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No To Take Control of Your Life by Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend
- Freedom from Tyranny of the Urgent by Charles E. Hummel
- From Clutter to Clarity: Simplifying from the Inside Out by Nancy Twigg
- How to Get Unstuck: Breaking Free from Barriers to Your Productivity by Matt Perman
- In Search of Balance by Richard A. Swenson M.D., Robert Tamasy
- Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives by Richard A. Swenson
- Ordering Your Private World by Gordon MacDonald
Training for Bible Teachers:
- Article: Bible Verses for Teachers Struggling with Time Management
- Worksheet: Time Management for Teachers Worksheet by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Training for Church Leaders:
May God stir within your heart a desire to use all of who you are and have to His glory. These resources can help you take steps toward being a good steward but Biblical Stewardship stems from a deep conviction that God not only is the Source of everything but is worthy of our all.